Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yes, I am still...
the worst blogger ever

So here's a quick rundown on what's been going on:

1. I turned 35 two weeks ago.
It's still a shock that I'm 35. I mean, I know I'm that age, but still it's like whoa, I'm old. I had a very mellow birthday, nothing big.
2. My niece turned four. Her parents threw her a great party with all the kids in her daycare attending, 13 kids in all. That was a wild and crazy time.
3. Celebrity Fit Club's finale. I am never going to watch Saved By The Bell the same ever again. Screech, what gives?
4. My house is being painted white so it's has all this plastic over the windows. I feel like I'm living in a bubble.
5. Am reading the new Michael Chabon book. Really good but oy! (The characters are Jewish so I can say oy) It takes a while for the story to move along.
6. I so love the new Diet Coke with minerals and vitamins.
7. I have seen 65 of the 100 AFI's Best Movies.
8. Sopranos finale: Thanks David Chase, for no one getting married, no one saying "GOOD-BYE" in rocks, or it was all a dream.
And now, in honor of summer:

2 comments:

Liane Gentry Skye said...

Girl, if you're old, then I'd best go pick out my coffin LOL. Happy belated birthday!!!

Thanks for the visits to my blog. :D

Jennifer said...

I was thinking about you! I owe you a e-mail.
I think Sarah Dessen put it perfectly in her journal the other day-she was watching One Day at a Time and Ann Romano said: "I'm thirty-four!" Dessen sat there and thought: I'm older than Ann Romano! And she had two kids by that age!